We invite you to join our professional program: The Child’Space advanced training for group work that will take place in Amsterdam.
As a Child’Space group specialist you will encounter and reach many more babies and parents. Additionally, you will vastly broaden and deepen your knowledge and experience as a Child’Space practitioner.
Whom is it for?
The Child’Space advanced training program is geared towards
Child’Space practitioners who want to guide groups of parents and babies
from birth until the walking stage, and want to refine their ability to
impart Child’Space knowledge.
Where & When?
30.4.18-4.5.18 Birth to pre-rolling
6.10.18-10.10.18 Rolling, creeping and crawling
30.3.19-3.4.19 Sitting, standing & walking
Working hours between 10.00 AM and 5.00 PM with a long break.
Some of the topics you will find In our lessons:
• Creating enjoyable tummy time
• Relief of colic symptoms and gas pains
• Developing free movement in joints
• Using a baby carrier
• Developing the ability to lie comfortably on both sides
• Midline awareness and crossing midline
• Exposure to different textures
• Developing and improving balance abilities and all developmental milestones
What will I get from the program?
• You will learn 30 essential group lessons that every parent should be taught for his baby’s first year.
• You will improve your group teaching skills and gain confidence for starting your own groups.
• You will learn from live demos and films of classes.
• You will enrich your knowledge about stage appropriate sensorimotor activities and play.
About the teachers
Hila-or Gofer and Ortal Goldshmid are both Child’Space practitioners since 2004, Guild Certified
Feldenkrais Teachers and assistants in Child’Space training programs in Israel since 2010. Both
have extensive experience in leading Child’Space groups for parents and babies.
In addition, they maintain private clinics in Israel and treat babies with developmental
difficulties and disabilities. Both teach Child’Space classes for toddlers at daycare centers
and kindergartens. This training has been performed 5 times in Israel with great success.
Practitioners are using the lessons learned in the program, and the feedback has been
The price is 1650 € for the whole training, with VAT this will be 1996,50 €. Until the first of December 2017 there will be an Early Bird price of 1500 €, with VAT this will be 1815 €.
You can also sign in for 1 segment. The price is then 600 € per segment, with VAT this will be 726 €. For the first segment the Early Bird price of 550 €, with VAT 665,50 €, will be when you register and pay before 15-12-17.
Also, there will be an Early Bird price for the second and third segment. It will be ending each time 5 months in advance of the segment.
The reverse charge procedure for VAT is applicable for:
1. Persons from the European Union in possession of a VAT number
2. Persons from outside the European Union in possession of a VAT number or another way of business registration used in your country.
Please enter the VAT number on the registration form, we need it to make the invoices.